Our latest scan for breakouts turned up only one candidate in the ASX 300:
Computershare (CPU) jumped after release of its annual report on Monday. CPU has grown via global acquisition to become the world’s leading provider of share registry services, which constitutes around 60% of group EBITDA. The remaining 40% largely comprises mortgage administration services in the United States and United Kingdom.
The Russell 3000 yielded a few more promising candidates, concentrated in a few sectors:
Look for a strong Trend Index (or Twiggs Money Flow), holding above zero, and shallow corrections.
Please note: no evaluation has been done of fundamentals like sales, earnings, debt, etc.
Quote for the Week
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.
~ Leo Tolstoy