International Growth portfolio performance since inception on July 1, 2018 is set out below. We expect to hold most growth stocks for 5 to 10 years.
And in Australian Dollars:
Performance of Individual Stocks[Content protected for Premium, International Growth members only]
Hypothetical $1 million invested in the International Growth portfolio on July 1, 2018, calculated in US Dollars:
Converted to Australian Dollars (on a month-end basis):
- Performance is calculated in US Dollars except where otherwise stated.
- Annualized performance is calculated using the CAGR formula.
- Returns are calculated after brokerage costs but exclude all other fees and charges.
- Not all stocks have equal weighting nor held for the full period.
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance.
Current portfolio allocation differs considerably from our target allocation, set as a long-term aspirational goal, due to elevated market risk, over-priced sectors, and opportunities in cyclicals (including gold and precious metals).
The graph below reflects current portfolio allocation:
Allocations have evolved over time to deal with elevated market risk, over-priced sectors, and opportunities in cyclicals:[Content protected for Premium, International Growth members only]